There are questions and I need answers. I will present these questions and I want answers. I do not care if these answers are correct or false, I just want answers. There is a comment box down yonder at the bottom of this post. Put my answers there.
Just give me your answers.
I do not know how else to say this. I want answers, from the tens of ya’ll that read this gibberishness,
Here, we go.
1. How the hell do you get the shed hair out of a round brush with close together bristles?
2. Why do butterflies congregate and play on dog shit?
4. Who is in charge of the Stock Market?
5. How does so much poop come out of such small things as little birds?
7. Why does gasoline smell so good?
8. What the hell happened to the flare pins that the waiters and waitresses wore at Outback? Why do they not wear them anymore? I am pissed.
Answers these questions for me. One of you will win nothing because I do not have anything to give away. Maybe one day I will. But not now.
I always say, “I got to buy shit at yardsales, not sale.” Because junk is just another word for collectibles.
Follow me on The Twitter @paulheels
No SHave Never!